Weekend Farm Fun, Oct. 3-4, 2020
Pick your own apples are quickly coming to an end due to a light crop, hail damage, and high demand. We can’t predict how long they will be available.
But this weekend at the farm you can:
- Pick your own pumpkin from the patch
- Shoot the apple cannon
- Navigate a 5 acre corn maze
- Take a wagon ride around the farm
- Jump on our new jump pad (weather permitting)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with Ugly Pig BBQ
- Picnic in our covered picnic shed and take in the beautiful view
- Indulge in apple cider donuts, apple fritters, fried apple pies, caramel apple cookies, kettle corn, several flavors of fudge, and apple cider slushies as well as hot cider.
Hours: Monday – Saturday 9-6, Sunday 10-6
We accept credit cards and cash.
The weather looks great for spending a day on the farm.