Happy Labor Day Weekend! The farm celebrates all hard working Americans!
You have two places to celebrate with us this weekend:
Our booth at the 73rd NC Apple Festival on Main Street in Hendersonville across from the Historic Henderson County Courthouse. Go by and visit the young folks. They’ll be dishing up fresh NC apples, apple cider donuts, and apple cider slushies.
The farm will be open all Labor Day Weekend offering:
- Pick your own apples – Gala, Early Fuji, Jonathan, Mutsu, and Jonagold
- Prepicked apples – Gala, Early Fuji, and Honey Crisp (while they last)
- Pick your own sunflowers from several varieties
- Delicious and refreshing apple cider donuts, apple fritters,apple cider and lemonade slushies
- Wagon rides around the farm (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Shooting the apple cannon (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- 5 acre challenging corn maze (everyday)
Friday and Saturday – 8-6
Monday – 8-5:30
Hope to see you at the farm this weekend.
***Driving is permitted in the orchard Monday – Friday.***